📢 Share our website with your friends & family.
Please help us by sharing our site with your friends & family. It's the biggest motivation to maintain and improve our site.
Join our Discord Server
The members of Spearhead are given a brief respite from the war. But is it alright for them to enjoy themselves when so many have fallen?
The disappearance of the Spearhead Squadron beyond the horizon does little to hide the intensity of the Republic of San Magnolia's endless propaganda. Vladilena Milizé continues to operate as "Handler One," the commander of yet another dehumanized 86th faction's squadron in the continuous war against the Legion. On the Western Front, Shinei Nouzen and his squad are quarantined in a military base controlled by the Federal Republic of Giad, formerly known as the Giadian Empire. The newly-established government grants the saved Eighty-Six full citizenship and freedom. Housed by the president Ernst Zimmerman himself, the group meets his adoptive daughter and the last Empress, Augusta Frederica Adel-Adler. However, within the calm of this tender society, Shinei and his team feel that their purpose is on the battlefield. Before long, they are once again in the midst of the Legion's onslaught as a part of the Federacy's Nordlicht Squadron, accompanied by Augusta Frederica. But, as history repeats itself, they realize that no matter the side, death and pain on the front lines are the only comfort they know. [Written by MAL Rewrite]
- 23 min per ep3 : Glad to Be Here2.99K views
- 23 min per ep4 : Welcome Back3K views
- 23 min per ep5 : Even So2.89K views
- 23 min per ep6 : I Won't Forget2.9K views
- 23 min per ep7 : The Truth Is3K views
- 23 min per ep8 : Stay This Way Forever2.69K views
- 23 min per ep9 : Together Unto Death2.36K views
- 23 min per ep10 : All That's Left2.97K views
- 23 min per ep11 : Shin1.66K views
- 23 min per ep12 : Handler One1.64K views